- Startdatum: 2018-11-16 08:30
- Slutdatum: 2018-11-16 09:30
- Plats: Centrum för psykiatriforskning, Norra Stationsgatan 69, floor 6, 18-salen
At the third Psychiatry JC of the term, we will discuss how we can use advances in neuroscience into concrete improvements for patients (an interdisciplinary field known as Computational Psychiatry).
We will discuss both theory-driven and data driven approaches and how this methodology might be used to predict treatment response, improve treatment selection, as well as a better understanding of the underlying processes of psychiatric disorders.
Title of the article to be discussed - Huys, Q., Maia, T., & Frank, M. (2016) Computational psychiatry as a bridge from neuroscience to clinical applications: Nature Neuroscience 404–413 (2016), https://www.nature.com/articles/nn.4238
The JC will be led by doctoral student Simon Jangard, and associate professor Andreas Olsson.
The Journal Club is intended for PhD-students associated with CPF. Coffee and sandwiches will be available from 8.15 AM. Registration for the JC is not necessary!
Instructions regarding ZOOM: You can get also connected through smartphone (download the app ZOOM). Click on "join a meeting", type in the meeting code that Karolina will provide you with and choose username. For a group to join in, you can use a web camera. For this purpose, download ZOOM on your laptop (for SLL-computers, the installation might take some time so prepare this well in time). To join the meeting, click on the link provided by Karolina.
- 2019-03-28 Behavioral medicine: Exciting research in Sweden
- 2019-04-10 Personcentrerad vård (PCV) - Individens återkomst i den evidensbaserade medicinen?
- 2019-04-29 Reglering, prevention och behandling av spelproblem
- 2019-05-22 MIQA-gruppen bjuder in till Inspirationsdag i MI
- 2020-08-19 16th International Congress of Behavioural Medicine 2020